We are extremely excited to offer you several options to pay your membership dues for Sorority Year 2020 – 2021. To pay your dues, select one of the following methods and follow the simple instructions where applicable.
- You can pay online. We accept all major credit/debit cards. Currently, you will not be able to pay for multiple years online. If you need to pay for multiple years, please see below for paying in person or paying by mail.
- Please note that any financial Sorors who intend to use their credit issued from the 54th National Convention (July 2019) towards dues MUST pay in person.
Click == ONLINE DUES PAY
Payment In Person
- You can pay in person by cash, check, money order, cashiers check or credit/debit card at Executive Board and/or Chapter Meetings. Please submit your completed dues form when paying your dues in person.
Payment By Mail
- You can pay by mail via check, money order or cashiers check.
- Please complete and print Member Dues Helper Guide
- Make your payment payable to: TheFCAC
- Mail the completed form and your payment to the Chapter’s P.O. Box mailing address:
The Federal City Alumnae Chapter
Attn: Financial Secretary
P.O. Box 1605
Washington, DC 20013
Transferring to The FCAC
Financial Sorors who are in another chapter and would like to transfer to TheFCAC should contact the Financial Secretary for dues cost.
If you have any questions about dues, please contact the Financial Secretary.