We are extremely excited to offer you several options to pay your membership dues for Sorority Year 2021 – 2022.
Payment By Mail
- You can pay by mail via check, money order or cashiers check.
- Please complete and print Member Dues Helper Guide
- Make your payment payable to: TheFCAC
- Mail the completed form and your payment to the Chapter’s P.O. Box mailing address:
The Federal City Alumnae Chapter
Attn: Financial Secretary
P.O. Box 1605
Washington, DC 20013
Payment in Person
- You can pay in person by cash, check, money order, cashiers check or credit/debit card at Executive Board and/or Chapter Meetings. Please submit your completed dues form when paying your dues in person.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss electronic payments.
Transferring to The FCAC
Financial Sorors who are in another chapter and would like to transfer to TheFCAC should contact the Financial Secretary for dues cost.
If you have any questions about dues, please contact the Financial Secretary.